Repeat order subscription service
Life can be hectic at times and that’s without having a pet. Factor in the daily routine we all go through between dog walks and feeding times and it’s easy to forget things that are important. That’s why we have a repeat order service which allows you to select all your pet’s favourite goodies and select a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly repeat delivery. This means you no longer need to remember or even thing about running out of pet food, just leave all that to us. We will ship your order directly to your door without you having to do a thing.
- Start with an empty basket and select the items you wish to repeat.
- Click the basket and proceed to checkout
- Tell us at the bottom how often you wish the for the order to repeat and then checkout. It’s that simple!
- You can create as many subscriptions as you need to and manage them all from your ‘Customer Account’ screen.
- All repeat orders are eligible with special offers and promotions, but not with discount codes and vouchers.
- All repeat orders are rewarded with a 5% discount on all orders, except the first one.
- When you create your customer account, you will be asked about your pet’s name, type and age. Tell us their DOB and we will send you a free birthday present for your pet, along with the repeat order closest to that date.
Loyalty Points Reward Scheme
At Pets of the People, in the spirit of building a long and lasting relationship with our customers and their pets, we offer a Reward Points Loyalty Scheme to everyone with a Customer Account. This means that for every full pound spent, you will receive one point deposited into your account to redeem against future purchases. This is as well as the 2% we donate to a shelter and points are awarded before shelter donation is deducted, so you don’t miss out on a penny.
1 point = 1 penny / 100 points = £1
Points will be gained on all orders, including repeat orders, however they cannot be redeemed against repeat orders. They are also not awarded against any delivery charges that may be incurred.